Frequently Asked Questions
‣ 1. What should I do if I have a found a problem while browsing your website?
If you find any problems please contact us at email@example.com and we will try and fix the situation to improve your experience on our website as soon as possible.
‣ 2. How can i contact Haul Weigh?
You can email us, call us or fill out the form that is located with all our contact information on the contact us page.
The accuracy of an on-board weighing system is between 0.5% and 1% of the GVM. Generally the accuracy depends on your air bag repeat ability every time the truck gets loaded and pressure stability.
‣ 3. Is there any refund or exchange?
If the product is deemed faulty by manufacturer, we are more than happy to replace or exchange your item. Please refer to the Refund policy for more infromation.
‣ 1. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
HAUL WEIGH currently ships Australia wide and all orders are typically dispatched by the next business day after payment has been cleared. Delivery times vary for more infromation refer to our Shipping Policy.
‣ 2. Do you offer pick up?
In some circumstances we do offer pick up, please contact us to make arrangements.
‣ 3. How much do you charge for shipping?
Shipping is free for orders over $500. Please note that express shipping is an extra charge. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.
‣ 4. How can I track my order?
When you purchase a product, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order when the order has been sent out. For orders large orders you may receive multiple deliveries.
‣ 4. Do you ship internationally?
We can ship to most countries. Please contact us before placing your order.
You can refer to our Shipping Policy for more information.
‣ 5. How do I know when my order has been dispatched?
When your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with details on how to track it. If there is a delay on dispatching your oder, we will be in touch to provide an update on the expected arrival time.
‣ 1. What kind of payments do you accept?
‣ 1. Does altitude and temperature affect the accuracy of the readings?
Altitude does not affect the scale however it still has to be operated within specified temperature conditions.
‣ 2. Can I extend the warranty beyond 3 years?
Unfortunately, we do not support a longer warranty service.
‣ 3. How does HAUL WEIGH Truck Scales work?
HAUL WEIGH On-board Scales work by accurately measuring the pressure changes in the truck’s air suspension systems. Sensors are built into the device, these sensors send data directly to the microcontroller, which converts the measurements into weight readings that are accurate within 0.5 – 1% of your total truck capacity. Drivers can monitor the weight of each axle groups from the cabin of the truck or within range of the Bluetooth receiver.
‣ 4. How easy is it to install the HAUL WEIGH weighing device?
The HAUL WEIGH weighing device has been designed to be easily fitted to any truck. It needs no external devices to run. Simply connect the power and air lines.
‣ 5. What is required for the installation of HAUL WEIGH devices?Depending on the scale version you purchase and its application you will need a T fitting that can be purchased from your local truck parts store or online on our website in the accessories section. It is easy to install a HAUL WEIGH On-board Scale with no experience in mechanics required.
‣ 6. Is there any maintenance or re-calibration required?
The HAUL WEIGH On-board Scale was designed to last a very long time with no maintenance required. Once the scales are calibrated, that is how they will remain. It is recommended to re-calibrate your scales every 6 month for optimal performance. You must re-calibrate the scales every time you do any repair or maintenance work on any part of the air or leveling system.
‣ 7. Do the readings appear in KG or LBS?
The HAUL WEIGH On-board Scale lets you pick between LBS and KG, so you can always get the correct reading.